Hacker Halted Atlanta, GA IT Security Training and Conference 2019
Hacker Halted is a global series of computer and information security conferences presented by EC-Council. The objective of the hacker halted conferences is to raise international awareness towards increased education and ethics in IT security.
– Certified Ethical Hacker (October 6th – 9th, 2019) – $2,999*
– Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (October 6th – 9th, 2019) – $2,999*
– Certified Security Analyst (October 6th – 9th, 2019) – $2,999*
– Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) (October 6th – 9th, 2019) – $3,499*
– Drone Hacking w/STORM (October 7th) – $999
– STORM Ethical Hacking Workshop (October 8th) – $999 (Note: Students who choose to bundle with – — STORM Intrusion Analysis can do so with a price of $1499)
– STORM Intrusion analysis (October 9th) – $999 (Note: Students who choose to bundle with STORM – —- Ethical Hacking can do so with a price of $1499)
* All courses include 1 complimentary pass for Hacker Halted Conference (October 10th & 11th, 2019)
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND CLINICS
– Conference ONLY Pass (October 6th – 9th, 201) – $199
– Pass includes access to two days of presentations and access to the signature Hacker Halted party
– EC-Council Member rates are available. (Valid EC-Council certification with current EC-Council Membership number.)
– Government rates are available. (.gov, .mil., D0D, etc.)
– Academic rates are available. (Academic Pass is open for any member of the academia who can prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professors at an accredited university, college or any other institute of higher education. A valid student or college/university ID will be requested during on-site registration at the event. The Academic Pass will only allow valid documents holder to attend the Conference.) (Full time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate.)
By registering to attend Hacker Halted, you are agreeing to the Conference Code of Conduct.
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, app users, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code before and throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help in ensuring a safe environment for everybody.
You have our contact details in the emails we’ve sent. Staff will be present and visible at the event. Email [email protected]
The Quick Version
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter, the conference app, and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
The Less Quick Version
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately.
Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.