In such a bearish market, tips and signals are essential for traders of any grade. Do you want to know what’s the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2020? If you are facing trouble in deciding which blockchain technology to invest your hard-earned money, then continue reading.
In this article, we will tell you about 5 of the most promising, best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2020.
Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2020 – Handpicked 5 Picks by Coinfixfinancial.
Coinfixfinancial is a trading platform where you can trade forex. They are owned and operated by DKG GROUP LTD registered in Marshall Islands MD 96960.
Similar to the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019, we have the top 5 picks for this year 2020. At the time of writing the article (April 4th, 2020), there are over 5000+ cryptocurrencies traded or listed (according to CMC).
Although it’s tough to make money in the crypto market when the whole financial market has been shaken and slowed down by Coronavirus, we have decided to make a list of top 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020.
Research: In 2020 itself, the financial crash wiped out over $100B in the market cap and crash of Bitcoin over 50%.
- What cryptocurrency should you buy in 2020?
- What are the best practices when investing in cryptos?
- Should you buy only one cryptocurrency or diversify your portfolio with several cryptocurrencies?
If these questions are all over your head, and you want to know How to Find the Best Cryptocurrency Coins for 2020, then follow this article. Please note many cryptocurrency users or so-called investment advisors will try to convince you to buy one cryptocurrency or choose another cryptocurrency that will double in no time, but DON’T LISTEN TO THEM. You know why because you haven’t done your research yet.
Golden Rules of selecting Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2020 by Confix Financial are:
- Read the whitepaper.
- Verify the cryptocurrency circulating supply and its price.
- Analyze trading volume.
Here is the top cryptocurrency to buy 2020
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Monero (XRM)
- Ripple (XRP)
You must be wondering, is it still worth investing in Bitcoin, the short answer is YES.
3 Reason to buy Bitcoin
- Limited circulating/total supply: Cryptos are not just hitting Wall Streets but all major mainstreams. As time passes, the demand rises, and the limited amount will make it even more significant then you have imagined. Bitcoin supply is scarce, and it’s one of the leading factors to drive BTC price higher.
- Market capitalization: With a large market capitalization (over $121B), in other words, it’s eight times the second-best crypto in the world i.e., ETHEREUM. BTC has the highest trading volume (over $40B worth traded already). This makes it easier to go in and out of the digital currency.
- Trust: Bitcoin was the first created cryptocurrency and remained the most trusted one. This is another reason for the Bitcoin price to surge in 2020 and beyond.
Yet the other four on the list also have a bright future. According to the Coinfixfinancial “Dash has strong fundamentals, good technical behind, and a relatively small circulating supply.“, “Most of the cryptos are out, but only leaders are performing best. Dash is 65%+ since March 26th, 2020”, they added.
Coinfixfinancial is a trading platform of the new era where you can do forex trading. They are owned and operated by DKG GROUP LTD registered in Marshall Islands MD 96960. They also have a training academy where they teach all from Basics to Indicators, Strategies and even technical analysis.