Supported by Jakarta Smart City, World Cloud Show will virtually connect the most influential voices in the Indonesian Cloud space this September; to deliberate and discuss why and how Cloud and related future tech will be a key differentiator for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Thursday, September 10, 2021: To increase the speed of Cloud tech adoption in the biggest nation across Southeast Asia, Indonesia is set to welcome the 11th global edition of World Cloud Show on 14 September 2021. The boost is triggered by over 50 per cent of local enterprise organisations building digital-native IT environments, as per industry report.
Notable speakers in an event supported by Jakarta Smart City include Juan Intan Kanggrawan, Sonny Supriyadia, Ms Lim May-ann, to name a few. Them and other experts will delve deep into industry hot topics such as:
- Development of AI and Cloud Computing in the age of digital economies,
- Neoteric Frontiers in Cloud and Edge Computing
- Multi-Cloud adoption and modernizing information architecture
- Data Centers and Clouds in the digital era
- Essentials for effective Data storage and management
- Latest Cyber Security technologies to safeguard Cloud infrastructure transformation
- Legal framework and strategies for the Cloud deployment in Indonesia, and
- How to strengthen core Data strategies and digital infrastructures within their organizations, among others.
The show will feature a ground-breaking collaboration of experts such as:
- Setiaji, Head of Department at ICT – Digital Services, Jakarta Provincial Government
- Sijukumar Kumaran, Director, Data Intelligence Services, Alibaba Cloud
- Arief Pribadi, Technical Director, Nutanix
- Siddharth Pandey, Cloud Solution Architect, Alibaba Cloud Indonesia
- Ryan De Melo, VP of Engineering, Tokopedia
- Andri Agustinus, Director, Solution Architect, APAC OutSystems
- Tio Bagio, Senior Solutions Engineer, HashiCorp
- Johnson Lopulisa, Head of IT, The Jakarta Post
- Virag Thakkar, Head – IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, Agoda
- Benedict Sulaiman, VP IT Director, Ramsay Sime Darby, Healthcare
- Georgios Damaskinos, Machine Learning Engineer, Facebook
- Hilal Ahmad Lone, SVP, Security, Dream11
- Dr Chen-yu Lee, Director/ Secretary-General, Taipei Smart City Project Management Office/Global Organization of Smart Cities
“Alibaba Cloud has a strong focus on the Asian market, with expanded Data Centre coverage. We are more than ‘just a Cloud Platform Provider’ to our customers by assisting them with their digital transformation initiatives. At World Cloud Show – Jakarta, we are looking forward to analysing different customer business scenarios in the Indonesian market and provide the best solution and value propositions,” states Sijukumar Kumaran, Director, Data Intelligence Services, Alibaba Cloud.
“In the challenging times of work from home and customers moving online, it is high time for Cloud leaders to revisit the tech strategy to stay ahead of the next disruption. The 11th edition of World Cloud Show – Jakarta is designed to address these issues and pave the way to move ahead,” stated Mithun Shetty – CEO, Trescon.
The show will be hosted on the virtual events platform Vmeets to help participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants can also engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
World Cloud Show – Jakarta is officially sponsored by Lead Sponsor – Alibaba Cloud; Platinum Sponsor – Nutanix; Gold Sponsor – Outsystems and Cloud Comrade | HashiCorp; Bronze Sponsor – Wherscape, Epsilon.
To get your complimentary passes, visit: World Cloud Show – Jakarta
About World Cloud Show
World Cloud Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that takes place in strategic locations across the world.
The show features exciting keynotes, government and enterprise use-case presentations, product showcase, panel discussions and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges and explore the latest applications of cloud-based solutions.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provide wide range of business services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, governments and individuals. Trescon is specialises in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connect and consulting services.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Corporate Communications Executive
+91 81059 75937