CISOs and Cyber Security leaders are convening virtually to discuss the latest strategies, tech trends, and threats looming all around.
What is World Cyber Security Summit?
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership driven, a business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
The show is virtually hosting CISOs across industry sectors from the MENA region who will meet, network, learn and engage with some of the world’s renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and technology innovators in a constructive, open-dialogue environment to find solutions for issues hindering their information/cybersecurity.
- Cyber Defense for Critical Infrastructure
- MENA Government Cyber Security Strategy
- Cyber Security for Smart Cities
- Law enforcement to combat cyber-crimes and cyber-terrorisms
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Disaster prevention and recovery planning for Cyber Attacks
- Importance of multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Digital workplace security: creating a safe remote workplace
For more information, you can visit our website: WCSS -MENA