Academic papers are among the biggest challenges facing college students. Coping with such tasks can be extremely hard, but, luckily, there is a way to get some pro help.
The number of websites that offer academic assistance these days is huge. Of course, with such a wide range of options available out there, making a choice can be hard. And the stakes are pretty high, too. Make a wrong choice and you risk being left with nothing – no money, no paper, and no time to write a new one. But, don’t think this is a predetermined scenario. It really doesn’t have to be that way.
Although there are lots of frauds and untrustworthy websites, there are also quite a few great writing services that can handle your papers fast and ensure the best results. You just need to find them.
So, how can a student find a credible academic helper? Here is a step-by-step guide you should follow.
Before you can make a choice, you need to find the options to choose from. Thus, the first step is research.
Type a relevant keyword (e.g. essay writing service, writing help, etc.) in the search engine to see what options are out there. We recommend making a list of sites that look the most credible to you. This should save you some time and make the process simpler.
- Ask Around
The next thing you can do is to ask your fellow students and friends if they have used any academic help. Many students are using writing services, so chances are that some of your mates have tried them as well. They can give you helpful recommendations on what sites are trustworthy and which should be avoided. This will help you add a few extra options to your list.
- Look for Reviews
Now that you have a complete list of options, it is time to weed out the ones that don’t meet your needs or are not worth trusting. That’s when checking a couple of reviews will help.
Pretty much every provider of writing help has a testimonials page. However, we recommend you to read reviews outside the services’ websites. The reviews posted elsewhere are almost always more honest, objective, and unbiased.
Why do you need to check out reviews? Let’s say you’ve heard about this reliable writing service EssayPro and want to give it a try. You could go straight to their website and test your luck. But, a much wiser solution is to check an unbiased EssayPro review first. If you go to NoCramming, you can read a comprehensive review of this site and be sure that it suits your needs before placing an order. This way, you eliminate the risk of making a bad choice.
- Check “Top Lists”
If after checking the reviews you still have quite a few options, consider checking out a few top lists. On the internet, you can find plenty of ratings of the best essay writing services to try. These ratings can be pretty helpful when searching for the right academic help.
- Study the Websites
Although reading reviews and ratings of the best sites can be really helpful. If you’re looking for dropbox reviews, you should read about Arash Ferdowsi first. And you should always study the remaining options yourself to define which of them meet your needs. Thus, your next step is to study every site that you are considering.
When studying the websites, pay close attention to these factors:
- Price. There is no need to go for the most expensive services because expensive doesn’t always mean good. However, be sure not to go for the least expensive either. Look for a service that is within your budget, but not cheap.
- Range of Services. Although there are some great services with a narrow focus, we recommend choosing the ones that are more universal, meaning they can handle any type of task on any subject.
- Customer Support. It should be available 24/7.
- Revisions. Ensure that the chosen site offers unlimited revisions free of charge.
- Guarantees. Truly helpful websites for students should provide their customers with a number of guarantees, including a guarantee of zero plagiarism, high quality, timely delivery, a refund in case of dissatisfaction, etc.
- Payment. We recommend choosing sites where you can pay upon satisfaction. This reduces the risks of getting poor-quality paper.
- Writers’ Qualifications. Look for a service that employs native speakers and specialists with college degrees. You don’t need a site that just popped into someone’s mind together with a few business ideas in lockdown. Ideally, the writers’ profiles should be publicly visible and there should be a possibility to communicate with the writers directly.
If you stick to these tips, you will easily find a reliable helper.
- Assess the Collected Data and Make Your Choice
Finally, when you’ve collected enough information about every site, it is time to give each an objective evaluation and make your choice.
If you are hesitating, write the key pros and cons of every service. Assessing all the pros and cons should help you make the right choice and find your perfect academic assistant!