The 2nd Financial Innovation Forum is set to take place on April 2023 in Amathus Beach Hotel & Resort in Limassol, Cyprus.
The 2nd Financial Innovation Forum is an elite platform of international industry experts gathered for engaging discussions on the latest developments, trends, best practices, compliance, and regulatory considerations in the use of technology, digital advances, and innovative solutions.
Financial leaders and specialists will inspire the participants with their knowledge of the latest Finance innovations, trends, and latest developments in digital transformation. “QUBE Events is pleased to host the 2nd Edition of this globally recognized Forum in Limassol, Cyprus! It’s truly incredible to hear about the latest trends in financial innovation and meet the masterminds behind some of the global leading brands!” as stated by Lilly Pavlou, Director of QUBE Events
The 2nd Financial Innovation Forum will cover the latest strategies in the financial sector, latest opportunities and acceleration techniques, data-driven innovation, regulations, cybersecurity, market growth, loyalty, future perspectives, and much more.
PARTICIPANT TESTIMONIALS FROM THE LATEST EDITION
- “It’s a real value add for organizations and suppliers!” – RBS
- “This conference was able to bring real-life examples to the table so we could actually see real experiences here in action.” – CashPlus
- “Great organizing format which makes it very interactive and a lot of meaningful interworking can take place.” – DNB Bank ASA
- “We attend a lot of events and this is definitely ranking in the top level of the events!” – Contentworks Agency
- “Energizing, relevant, and interesting!” – UniCredit
- “Connectivity, lively and knowledge-driver!” – Banco BNI Europa
KEY BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Interactive Hybrid Module
- Build Thought Leadership
- Generate Leads & New Prospects
- Targeted Audience
- Global Reach
ABOUT QUBE EVENTS
QUBE Events are created to provide an authentic platform where business leaders can build and cultivate long-lasting relationships in a healthy and productive space. We believe in building credible relationships with our participants and sustaining mutual growth through our combined successes.
For information on how to get involved and the full agenda, visit: https://www.qubevents.com/2nd-financial-innovation-forum or contact the Forum’s organisers directly at [email protected]