On April 22 we invite you to participate in ShowFx World Online with one of the best trading teachers of Malaysia – Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din!
At the webinar, you will learn
- Introduction to Awesome Oscillator Indicator
- Relevance and Function of Awesome Oscillator
- How Awesome Oscillator is easy to read and identify
- Elliot Wave Basics in Awesome Oscillator
About Coach Zul
- Over 10 years of experience in Forex
- One of the most popular and respected trading teachers in Malaysia
- Has a network of more than 5000 students from Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei
- Founder of the FMCBR trading method: the greatest combination of Fibo Musang (FM) and “Candlestick Break and Retest” (CBR)
Previous ShowFx World Online webinar with coach Zul was attended by 700 people!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 20,40,60,80 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants
- Super Quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD bonus, 2000 USD bonus, and iPhone SE
How to use Awesome Oscillator?
The calculation developed by Bill Williams, while also a useful tool for EW analysis in wave identification.
Based on the simple moving average of the midpoint (HL / 2) of 34 periods minus the simple moving average of the midpoint of 5 periods, traders are suggested to learn about the five waves pattern, so at least able to do some simple correction during its development and after its completion.
AO oscillator can help to recognize the following elements of the price action:
- Trend bias
- Wave three
- Wave five
- Corrective waves
Interested to know more about the AO oscillator?
Register for free participation NOW
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
The webinar will be held in Malay.