On August 26 ShowFx World Online invites all traders to a free trading course with our new speaker – Ahmad Hazman!
Do you know what is bull and bear strategy?
A bull thrusts its horns up into the air, while a bear swipes its paws downward. These actions are metaphors for the movement of a market. If the trend is up, it’s a bull market. If the trend is down, it’s a bear market.
In his lecture session on BREAKOUT STRATEGY IN BULL & BEAR MARKETS he will cover topics as follows:
1) Identifying Market Directions
2) How to Determine Support & Resistance Level
3) Understanding Market Price Movement And Market Structure
4) Proper Use of Candlestick Patterns
5) How to Determine Entry & Exit In Market
Those are all important issues for you to succeed in the bull and bear market! Don’t miss out! And don’t forget – the number of seats is limited!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 50,70,80,90 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants!
- Super-quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD, 2000 USD and iPhone SE!
5 facts about a speaker:
1) Expert in Support & Resistance, Market Structure, Candlestick Patterns.
2) Running forex learning classes on a daily basis.
3) Actively publishes articles related to currency markets as well as technical analysis.
4) As a founder of THE CHARTIST company, since 2017 has been guiding thousands of traders from Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, and Indonesia.
5) Provides Technical Analysis courses as well as online webinars and seminars.
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- Geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly-qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In new realities of 2020 we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.