Overview of Erectile Dysfunction
Many times it is found that men are unable to keep an erection firm during sex. If that is the case, then you may have erectile dysfunction (impotence).
An erection doesn’t need to persist from time to time, but it may become a worry if it occurs for a more extended period.
Erectile Dysfunction causes a lot of stress may lower self-esteem and can cause serious relationship problems. These issues are dangerous as they also contribute to various other health troubles such as heart diseases, depression, and much more, if not treated properly.
If you worry about all these, then find sexologist on Dorays for practical solutions to all these problems. Treating in an underlying position might reverse erectile dysfunction though there are different ways to treat the patient who includes direct medications and direct treatment.
Are any symptoms identifying Erectile Dysfunction?
There are a few symptoms to determine the above problems, which are as follows:
- Trouble keeping an erection: If there is a timely reduction in their penis, then the problem might persist.
- Trouble getting an erection: If a man is unable to get an erection, then the situation can be difficult.
- Reduced sexual desire: Due to the above case, a man can lower his self-esteem, which will automatically affect his sexual attraction to a large extent.
What all additional symptoms to look after and what to do?
It is advisable to consult a nearby doctor to understand erectile problems. You must not hesitate to refer to the issues if:
- If you are frequently facing erection or experiencing issues such as delayed or premature ejections. Both of these factors play a crucial factor as both of them, associates, the mental simulations, and a slight imbalance may result in Erectile Dysfunction.
- Sometimes, a patient might have some diseases which may relate to the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction. For example- a person suffering from heart ailments might possess some symptoms which may hamper their erections.
What all are causes associated with Erectile Dysfunction?
Male arousal is much necessary for getting an erection where the brain, emotions, hormones, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels play a significant role. Often, instability in any of these parameters can cause a severe problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Also, physical as well as
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure, or Hypertension
- High cholesterol
- Hormonal imbalances or Low testosterone levels
- Kidney disease
- Increased age
- Consuming Alcohol or using Tobacco products
- Peyronie’s diseases (A form of scar tissue developed in the penis)
- Sleeping Disorder
- Parkinson’s diseases or Multiple Sclerosis
Are there any risk factors associated?
There are several risk factors which may cause the problem as given below:
- Injuries: It the injuries damaged the arteries or nerve that control erections.
- Psychological conditions: It includes stress, anxiety, and depression as its factor.
- Medical Conditions: It includes diabetes and other heart problems.
- Medical Treatments: If there is any prostate or radiation surgery for diseases such as cancer.
What complications occur?
Various complications emerge from Erectile Dysfunction, which is as follows:
- Stress or Anxiety
- Unsatisfactory Sex Life
- Inability to get your partner pregnant
How to Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
To prevent Erectile Dysfunction, one must:
- Quit Smoking, Alcohol.
- Exercise Regularly.
- Consult Doctor for Regular checkup.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety.