During this week, the mining criptomonedas in general was the protagonist of the facts that were news. The two main digital currencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, were at the forefront of the information field.
The constant development of the mining of Bitcoin and the trade of the new teams in the series S19, are just some of the epicenters that make you move to all of the community related to the main criptomoneda.
For its part, the update ETH 2.0 Ethereum, is another of the key issues that have generated news. Thousands of people in social networks are maintained to the expectation of what might happen with the second criptomoneda in importance by its market capitalization.
The mining criptomonedas in context
The mining of the main criptomoneda is the most dynamic in this virtual business. During the week he continued down the Hash Rate, though not in a magnitude that could be considered a disconnect bulk of the miners obsolete.
This may be related to the low price of electricity in China. It must be remembered that the rainy season in Sichuan will continue for a few more months until October, approximately.
Another important fact in the field of mining Bitcoin, is the increase of criptomonedas sent from the miners to the exchange. Situation that could be influencing the fall in the price up to $9,100 in at the time of writing.
Also, are you still seeing the constant diaspora of the mining from China to the West. U.s. companies engaged in mining criptomonedas and the Blockchain in general, are making massive purchases of equipment of last generation.
In this way, the power of hash with modern equipment, is making is to decentralize progressively as the mining of Bitcoin. Although China is still by far occupying the first place in this field, the trend decreases in that nation, while in the united States, does not cease to increase.
Currently Ethereum 2.0
Another of the aspects most talked-about in the world of mining criptomonedas, is the update of Ethereum. This week, it was announced the first Tesnet multi-level Altona, which in a few days you will begin to work.
It should be taken into consideration, which as has been mentioned, the update ETH 2.0 will come into force at the end of the year 2020. In this way, the mining of Ethereum will enter in a terminal phase as we know it until now.
This is due to the fact that now, the extraction of ETH will be done by means of the protocol Proof-of-Stake (PoS) instead of Proof-of-Work (PoW). However, the programmers of the network ensure that both systems will remain in parallel for a time.
These are the news about mining criptomonedas most important of the week
- Ebang debuted this Friday on the New York stock exchange. This is the second signature related to the mining criptomonedas to be listed on Nasdaq.
- Mining of Ethereum is presented more profitable than Bitcoin.
- Ethereum announced the launch of the new Tesnet Altona, to test the network.
- Company Core Scientific announces bulk purchase of ASIC to the manufacturer Bitmain.
- Developers of Ethereum explained the importance of achieving scalability with ETH 2.0.
Data to be taken into consideration
- The Hash Rate of the network Bitcoin, located on the 27th June at 115.2 EH/s.
- China occupies 65% of the power of hash total mining criptomonedas.
- In less than 5 days, will be launched on the Tesnet Altona Ethereum.
- Us company Core Scientific announced the purchase of 17.595 machines of last generation to Bitmain.
The information of this content has been taken from reliable sources which are detailed below:
* Professional management of content by the authors of CriptoTendencia.
* External sources: Corescientific.com, blogethereum.og, cbeci.org, Blockchain.com.