It has been almost a week for Borderlands 3 and it is taking the gaming community by storm. Gearbox is also trying to keep the game on top and released a hotfix to resolve some bugs and make balance changes.
The new update reduces the loot dropped in Mayhem Mode (the high risk, high reward mode with amped-up difficulty), it also reduces the damage on some guns and some spawn spots are also gone.
The reduction will only apply to the Mayhem Mode there is no exact drop rate in the Patch notes. Fan-favorite Chupacabratch will no longer drop as much loot as it did before. E-Tech shotgun has also lost a bit of elemental damage.
Before this update Gearbox acknowledged the issues and thanked Reddit community
“Thank you all for your continued enthusiasm and support. “We want Borderlands 3 to be the best game possible and are actively monitoring your feedback. We are working on performance and quality of life improvements and will have more to share soon.”
Now the new update has fixed bugs like over-leveled enemies and few New-U stations that weren’t activating.
People Also Read: Xbox One Game Pass Games For September Revealed
Read the official patch notes below:
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
- The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The New-U Station in front of Titan’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The first Guardian a player runs into during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
- The amount of loot drops have been scaled down in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
- E-Tech shotgun elemental damage has been reduced from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
- Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
- Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.