Taylor Swift, having a huge fan following globally, is an American singer and song-writer. She is well-known for her narrative songs and writing about her personal life that receives worldwide media coverage.
Born on 13th December 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania, from where she moved to Nashville at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music.
This 29-years old hasn’t stopped since then and is famous for her kickass performances. Dancing on stage and singing her heart out in front of thousands to giving hit albums, Taylor Swift knows how to win hearts!
Read and find out which of these ten facts about her are new to you:
- Taylor was named after James Taylor, a famous singer, and performer. Well, she is also the one now.
- Swift wrote her first song ‘Lucky You’ at the age of 12 when she was learning to play three guitar chords from a visiting computer repairman.
- Taylor is obsessed with a drink named Perrier, which she has a variety of different flavors in her refrigerator, including black cherry, blueberry, strawberry, key lime, tangerine lime, and pomegranate.
- Taylor’s grandmother was a professional opera singer, which has inspired her since childhood.
- Swift wrote a 350 pages novel named ‘A Girl Named Girl’ when she was just 14, which she never got published. According to Taylor, her parents still have it.
- When she is at home, she doesn’t wear any contact lenses and has big chunky glasses on.
- Tattoo! Can you imagine she fears getting inked! This country girl is terrified of the idea of getting a tattoo.
- Swift has penned about 21 songs for her exes, including Harry Style, John Mayer, and Taylor Lautner.
- She is 2016, got her name written in Guinness World Records for banking the most million-selling weeks on US album charts.
- Taylor is a sweetheart and truly adores all her fans. How? She bought a house for her pregnant fan named Stephanie after she came to know that she was eight months pregnant and homeless.
Being the first youngest artist to win a Grammy Awards at the age of 20 for her album ‘Fearless,’ this US pop icon has embarked an inspiring journey for everyone.
Have you heard her new album ‘Lover’ yet?